We hope that you are enjoying your summer and are enjoying some refreshing summer beers.
The beers have been selected and chef Matt Reddick is creating a menu of tasty creations to go with these seaonal treats. Here is the list of our selections:
- Harpoon Summer Ale (5.5% ABV) - A Kolsh style beer that is light and refreshing much like a lager but using ale yeasts in the brewing process. Crisp and dry, perfect for summer.
- Affligem Blonde (6.7% ABV) - This Belgian Pale Ale has hints of hops, fruit and sweetness. What could be more summer than that?
- Victory Golden Monkey (9.5% ABV) - This monster will be a challenge for Chef Matt but we have faith that he will create a masterpiece to accompany.
- Buffalo Bill's Orange Blossom Cream Ale (5.8% ABV) - Yes, it tastes like orange blossoms and is really not a great stand alone ale, but Matt assures me that is will be wonderful as part of his dessert creation.
- Special Surprise! DBS will be supplying a special beer that your more than likely have never heard of or tried. Let me assure you that it is terrific and is one of my summertime favorites.
Please contact Il Cane Rosso at 214-741-1188 to make your reservation for the evening of Tuesday, July 19th. We look forward to seeing you all there.