Heather Lange, a marketing rep for the Centennial Beverage Group, has asked me to pass this information on to the gang. Good hunting. - Bon
CENTENNIAL BEVERAGE GROUP, LLC CONTINUES 75TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION WITH SAVINGS ON SPIRITS, BEER, WINE AND RETAIL STORE PROMOTIONS
Dallas, TX, January 11, 2012 – Centennial Beverage Group, LLC (“CBG”), North Texas’ leading merchant of spirits, beer and wine, today announced a series of promotions and customer initiatives as part of the Company’s 75th anniversary of serving the region. CBG, which operates under the brands Centennial, Big Daddy’s , Majestic, Doc’s and Fat Dog will celebrate its 75th anniversary with a series of events and promotions throughout 2012, all of which are intended to reward customers for their loyalty while highlighting CBG’s commitment to providing the best service, selection and convenience to North Texas.
"For over 75 years, CBG has established itself as the leading spirit, beer and wine retailer in North Texas,” said Tony Miller, Director of Marketing and Communications for CBG. “For the next several months, we will ensure our customers hear directly how appreciative we are for their support. At the same time, CBG is planning a series of new initiatives that will greatly enhance our customers’ shopping experience. We are proud of the connection, trust and loyalty earned over our 75 years in the area, and look forward to an exciting 2012.”
Specific Promotions Include:
1. 25% Off Entire Wine Selection: To kick-off the 75th anniversary celebration, Centennial, Big Daddy’s and Majestic will offer 25% off the entire wine selection at all stores, for a limited time. It’s a great time to stock-up for parties, the Super Bowl and Valentine’s Day.
2. Save Money, Go Green: During the 25% off wine promotion, shop with your environmentally-friendly reusable Centennial Shopping Bag and earn an additional 75 cents off the entire purchase and ½ case discounts on like items.
3. 20% Off Tuesdays: Every Tuesday, we offer 20% off both select wine and spirit categories.
4. Spirit of the Week: Each week, CBG offers a “Spirit of the Week” at a deeply discounted price.
5. Spot the Dot: CBG shoppers can continue to “Spot the Dot” for huge in-store savings ranging from 50% - 80% off regular retail prices. This program has proved immensely popular and we are delighted to continue it in full force.
6. Loyalty Cards: CBG loyalty cards are good at all locations and offer our most loyal customers preferred discounts and information about special events, tastings, and promotions through our weekly e-newsletter. Loyalty cards include the following:
· Party Passport – Centennial / Big Daddy’s
· Crown Card – Majestic
· Rx Card – Doc’s
· Dog Tag – Fat Dog
Centennial Promotions and Tips on Facebook
Throughout its 75th Anniversary celebration, CBG will use Facebook to offer entertaining and gift-giving tips as well as special promotions. Be sure to become the first to learn about new promotions and party-planning ideas by becoming a fan at www.facebook.com/CentennialBG.
About Centennial Beverage Group
Celebrating its 75th Anniversary, Centennial Beverage Group, LLC is a Dallas-Fort Worth based merchant and local distributor of spirits, beer and wine with 70 stores and 5 warehouses throughout North Texas. The Company operates under five distinct brand names: Centennial, Big Daddy’s, Majestic, Doc’s and Fat Dog. The Company’s local ownership group and its affiliated companies employ over 1,000 people and support over 100 local charitable, educational and cultural institutions.
Additional information about Centennial Beverage Group, LLC may be obtained by contacting CBG President, Greg Wonsmos, or its Director of Marketing & Communications, Tony Miller, at CBG headquarters, 10410 Finnell St., Dallas, TX 75220, telephone number (214) 630-5000, or by visiting our website at www.centennialwines.com.
Mr. Tony Miller
Centennial Beverage Group, LLC
Director of Marketing and Communications