Bowl & Barrel Spins Out Vinyl Nights
Half-price beer, upscale bowling and live vinyl DJ featured Sundays beginning
DALLAS (Bowl & Barrel - Dallas is taking “ Funday” to a whole new level.) – Strike out your plans because
On Wanz Dover., Dallas’ premier bowling venue is launching weekly Vinyl Nights. From every , guests can enjoy half-price bowling while grooving to the beats of vinyl DJ
Of course, drinks must be served for it to count as a true Funday, which is why Bowl & Barrel is offering half-price beer all night. Partiers may also enjoy one of their popular handcrafted cocktails, including –
· Velvet Mule – Tito’s Vodka, Velvet Falernum, ginger beer, lime juice
· French Kiss – Prosecco, St. Germain, lemon juice, house-made grenadine
· Dr. Funk – Flor de Cana, lemon, absinthe, house-made grenadine
· Four Thieves – Six-Year Bourbon, blackberry, sage, lemon
· Astoria – London dry, lime, mint, violette, ginger ale
· Manhattan – Red River Rye Whiskey, Cocchi di Torino, Temperance Cacao Sagrada bitters
Live vinyl music, boutique bowling, gourmet food, great drinks and beer specials…Bowl and Barrel has it all! So grab the crew and roll on over to celebrate the launch of Vinyl Night, and start your new Funday tradition!
What: Vinyl Nights
Where: Bowl & Barrel, 8086 Park Ln, Ste 145, Dallas
Why: Half-price beer, half-price bowling and DJ Wanz Dover spinning vinyl tunes
Bowl & Barrel is located in the Shops at Park Lane in the heart of midtown Dallas. For more information, visit bowlandbarrel.com.