If you have not ever attended a Flying Saucer BeerFeast then you are missing out on a long tradition of fine beer and dining. This year's event is a bit different for this year's BeerFeast at Flying Saucer in Fort Worth on . The festival will, for the first time, be a VIP-only event.
BeerFeast has been a loved event in DFW for more than 10 years. Many people look forward to it every year, and a number of them expressed interest in a VIP festival. This year, BeerFeast will move to Flying Saucer and take place in the bar and on the patio.
- A limit of 600 VIP-only tickets
- More than 120 beers, including an 80-tap takeover inside Flying Saucer and a variety of bottles and cans on the patio
- A new partnership with Bird Café – Chef Scott Curtis will cater in addition to the traditional BeerFeast fare of bratwurst and pretzels
- Live music throughout the festival
- An expanded timeframe (now )