Flying Saucer Addison to Host
Deschutes Brewery Beer Dinner
DALLAS, Nov. 15, 2013 — Flying Saucer Draught Emporium will host its last beer dinner of the year with Deschutes Brewery Tuesday, Dec. 19 at 7 p.m. at its location in Village on the Parkway at 14999 Montfort Drive in Addison.
The dinner will feature beers from Deschutes Brewery’s reserve series, paired with a four-course meal. The reserve series beers and food pairings for the evening are:
· Mirror Pond Pale Ale, tawny-colored American pale ale with Cascade hops and Pale malt.
· Black Butte XXIV, an American porter with dark chocolate nibs, deglet dates and mission figs.
o Paired with fig, honey and blue cheese tartlet.
· XXV Porter, a barrel-aged Imperial porter with a tart berry and chocolate aroma.
o Paired with cold-smoked bay scallops, candied bacon, bourbon sauce and Southern grits.
· Abyss Imperial Stout, an Imperial stout with hints of molasses, licorice and other alluring flavors.
o Paired with boeuf bourguignon a l’abîme, caramelized onion and mushroom.
· The Dissident Wild Ale, a sour-brown ale fermented in pinot and cabernet barrels for 18 months.
o Paired with Greek yogurt cheesecake and pomegranate-cherry compote.
The dinner is $65 per person, including tax and gratuity ($60 for UFO Club members). To purchase tickets, visit Flying Saucer Addison or call 972-991-7093.