Surely by now you have been out to enjoy some of the special events and are thirsty for more. Here are out top 5 picks for today's events.
1. Real Ale Mysterium Verum Tappings - 7pm, Brewmaster Erik Ogershok in house! Kraken (French oak aged Sisyphus(barleywine)) Morgul (Porter) Scots Gone Wild (American Wild) Empire (IPA) Bourbon Barrel Aged RAXV (15th anniversary Russian Imperial Stout) Benedictum (Flanders style) at Zio Carlo Magnolia Brewpub in Fort Worth.
2. Peticolas Party - Come hang out with brewery owner Michael Peticolas as we enjoy: Velvet Hammer, Wintervention, Alfred Brown, Rye't On, 2012 Great Scot!, & Golden Opportunity at the Common Table in Dallas.
3. Rogness Brewery Night at the World of Beer, SMU in Dallas. Honestly, I am not super crazy about their beers, but I love saying Pflugerville.
4. Rahr night at Banter! 2012 Winter Warmer on draft, Winter Warmer pint glasses and Winter Warmer Koozies. We will also be selling 8oz Rahr glasses with 4oz of 2012 Bourbon Barrel Winter Warmer in them, yes we have 2012 Bourbon Barrel Winter Warmer at Banter Bistro in Denton.
5. Join us on Thursday November 14th for a very special Deschutes tap takeover. Featuring Hop Trip, Chasin' Freshies, and Fresh Squeezed, Jubelale. Their flagship beer, Black Butte XXV, a 25th anniversary beer aged in a bourbon barrel at the Mellow Mushroom in Southlake.
Please remember to support your local brewery and beer slingers.