NTX Beer Week is barreling (heh heh heh) on and here are our top 5 picks for today's beer events:
1. North Texas Craft Brewer's Free Tasting Event - Come visit the best craft beer shop in Texas from 5-8pm to try beers from every North Texas brewery for FREE! We will have representatives from all the local breweries on hand to sample their brews, giveaways, raffles and much more! Don't miss this one! The Beer Snobs will be there and recommend that you make the drive to Lonestar Beverages in Carrollton.
2. Beer Week Cellar Release - Come join us as we dig deep into the cellar for some Beer Week treats including: 2011 Avery Samael's, 2010 Sierra Nevada Bigfoot, & more TBA at the Common Table in Dallas.
3. Stone Brewing Special Tapping - Along with the Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale, we will be tapping the Stone Suede Imperial Porter, the Stone Double Bastard Ale, and the Stone Espresso Imperial Russian Stout. We will also have some special Stone vintage bottles available at Goodfriend Beer Garden and Burger House in Dallas.
4. $3 select craft drafts all day to support NTX Beer Week at Pour House in Fort Worth.
5. Real Ale Brewing Co. Pint night and special Firkin Tapping. Real Ale Brewing Co. out of Austin will be doing a pint night and special firkin tapping at 7pm at the Oak Street Drafthouse in Denton.
Please support your local brewers and beer slingers.